Biyernes, Agosto 10, 2012

Why me, Lord?


            Life on earth is such a wonderful blessing God has given me. Before, I used to live life as ordinary as how other people do it. I open my eyes as a new day comes, and close it as the night unfolds. Back then, life was never a burden, I was just a young boy living my life as it is.
            But time flies and changes seem to have been introduced into my very being. Life was never the same. I had to grow physically, emotionally and spiritually. I was never prepared of what life has to offer and my eyes were not open for possibilities of failure. But change is constant, and so, I had to face it and enter the real world.
            Later on, God gave me trials which I had to go through each day. There were times when people had to question my principle about being a man. There goes the problem about love, money and studies. There go the unending in-differences between my mother and my father.
            Time came when all these trials seemed to have bombarded me, as if I was in a war. I was weak and longing for someone to hold on. And then, I asked, “Why me, Lord?”
            That moment was the turning point of my life. Realizations came as the tranquil environment opened my eyes to what God wants me to see. He is always there. He gave me problems to test and see how strong my faith is. He made me realize that problems are there to make man realize how to trust in Him wholeheartedly.
            Now, life is more meaningful. As the sun rises and as it sets, I believe that my Lord will always be there by my side. Problems may come and it will make me stronger. Failures may arise but in the end, it will eventually teach me how to fight and believe that I can.
           

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento