Sabado, Setyembre 3, 2011

My promise.

     When I was in high school, I have been so excited about the future. All I wanted to do then was to imagine how college life goes, how can I cope up with the life in Manila, and how exciting life must be when you're far away from your parents. In short, I made myself busy with my dream of getting the best freedom a person could ever have after finishing high school. And yes, at some point I was able to get what I want. But you know what, I didn't let all my plans destroy me, I did not abuse my freedom, I made it sure that my purpose of studying in Manila would be fulfilled. Besides, it would hurt my mom badly if I won't fulfill my promise of finishing college with flying colors and of course getting the title: ENGINEER JEROME C. PAMINTUAN, REE. And so no matter how hard my subjects are, no matter how stressful college life is, no matter how heavy the emotional stress I would face, I am willing to give it my all just to finish the race that God has prepared for me. I know it would not be easy for me, and I would have to be ready for everything. And so I leave this promise to my parents, friends and loved ones: "I will graduate on time, no matter how long and hard it would take. No matter how difficult the challenges would be. God is with me, and I know I can do it." Five or six years from now, meet me and I am sure, you will meet the person who at first craved for freedom, did not abuse what has been given, and made a way to fulfill his dreams. And so as to fulfill what I have written here, I leave all the rest to God.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento